Saturday, April 24, 2010

Feeling good about myself

Ever have those moments when a little voice inside your head tells you you should do something? I had that this afternoon. My friend is getting married later today (it is 2am after all), and for some reason, I had a feeling that I really needed to call her today and see if she needed anything. I am so glad I listened to that little voice because she needed three dresses altered tonight, including the wedding dress. I am so glad I called. I was able to fix all of the dresses, and I am feeling so glad that I was able to help. It makes me feel useful. It's a good feeling to be able to help someone out that really needed it. So now off to bed cause David has the dentist first thing this morning, and I have a wedding to go to inthe afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment